Selamat Sejahtera para pelajar arif budiman,
Memandangkan kita berpeluang menghadiri ceramah ini. Saya berharap agar para pelajar serta ibu bapa dapat meluangkan masa untuk menghadiri ceramah ini. Bagi pihak SST, saya akan hadiri ceramah ini. Sila berikan keputusan kamu selewat-lewatnya hari Isnin, 21 Januari 2013.
Salam sayang, Cg Azizah.Ahmad
Dipetik daripada surat Kementerian Pendidikan :
The Malay Language Centre of Singapore (MLCS), Curriculum Planning and Development Division will be organising the Arif Budiman Lecture 9 for Malay Language teachers, JC students and parents.
2. The objectives of the lecture series are as follows:
- to heighten the knowledge among the community on Malay language and culture;
- to enrich and enhance the ability of the community in maintaining the use of Malay language and practising Malay culture;
- and to provide the opportunity for the community to keep abreast and further understand the development of the Malay language and culture beyond Singapore.
3. We wish to invite your ML teachers, JC students and parents of your students to attend the lecture. The details of the session are as follows:
Speaker : Professor Dr Mahsun Manjak Head of Language Expansion and Development Ministry of Education and Culture, Indonesia
Topic: Malay and Indonesian Languages: Trends in Relation and Future Development
Date/Day: 23 February 2013,
Saturday Time: 8.30 am – 12.00 noon
Venue:Auditorium MOELC (Bishan), 11 Bishan Street 14, Singapore 579782
GOH : Mr Hawazi Daipi Senior Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Manpower and Ministry of Education